Knowledge about customers and suppliers (KYC & KYS) is essential in global business and is considered as "License to grow”. Bisnode want to raise our ability to advise strategic customers on how we can help them mitigate such challenges through our smart data solutions.
Bisnode, the leading European Data & Analytics company is looking for a Solution Advisor for our Group Sales organization.
You will be part of our Group Sales Team, who serves our large strategic customers and works closely with our Group Product management organization, our Consulting team as well as to other important stakeholders. This is a new role and you will have great influence in creating your job, where the primary tasks are:
- Collaborate with the Customer and Sales Executive to
- Identify relevant business challenges;
- Identify stakeholders, business processes, KPI’s and business challenges;
- Develop and propose catalogue of solutions which meets the business challenges;
- Drive sustainable value creation for our customers
- Proactively identify white space opportunities to be developed in close collaboration with the Sales Executive
- Work with internal specialists to develop the best fit solution
- Navigate through our offerings and present “optionality” to our customers. This means that you are able to demonstrate the universe of solutions and explain the relative fit vs customer needs
- Establish strong relationships with our customers C-level and senior executives to drive greater value and business impact of solutions
- Develop and leverage use cases, best practices and application of knowledge to prove ROI analyses for our customers.
- Drive sustainable YoY revenue growth
You will partner with our Sales Executives/Key Account Managers to ensure our solutions help our customers to manage their insights. Whether it is through customer/supplier onboarding processes or in the ongoing management of customer and supplier relations – you demonstrate a path for our customers to gain access to relevant, timely and comprehensive commercial data and business insight.
- Customer relationship management experience
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge in helping COO, CPO etc to create data-driven business insights
- Result oriented, self-starter who is able to influence across multiple levels effectively, drive priorities, and own outcomes in a matrixed environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem solving skills
- Proven solution selling capabilities and success in driving and closing large sales projects in a complex matrix environment
- Ability to work in dynamic, result driven and high pace culture
It is natural for you to communicate with Chief Operating Officers (COO), Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) and Senior Legal Officers about compliance related business challenges. You have a natural curiosity to explore - and ability to quantify - how Smart data and analytics can be valuable in mitigation of compliance challenges and supply chain optimization. With those capabilities you can propose a catalogue of solutions to meet the needs and create compelling business cases.
The ideal candidate has a unique combination of advanced business understanding and is curious about business solutions and analytics. As a person you are entrepreneurial and you thrive on developing significant growth opportunities. You are robust, calm and willing to be part of a transformation journey where we rebuild the plane as we fly.
We work as a virtual team, so your geographical location is flexible. Travel days are to be expected for this position.
If you have questions please contact Global Sales Director John Mortensen firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2279 8079. Is this the job for you please send your application and CV to email@example.com no later than 6th of March 2017.
Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company. We help companies to find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do that by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. We employ 2,400 people in 18 countries and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Read more on www.bisnode.com.
Want more information? Please contact:
+45 2279 8079