Bisnode want to raise our ability to advise strategic customers around their growth aspirations and how we can best help their revenue acceleration through our smart data solutions. We are looking for a Solution Advisor for our Group Sales organization.
Data driven identification of market potential and intelligent targeting of the most valuable customers with high likelihood to buy is important for any company with growth ambitions.
You will be part of our Group Sales Team, who serves our large strategic customers and works closely with our Group Product Management organization, our Consulting team as well as to other important stakeholders.
This is a new role and you will have great influence in creating the job, where the primary tasks are:
- Collaborate with the Customer and Sales Executive to
- Identify relevant business challenges;
- Identify stakeholders, business processes, KPI’s and critical success factors around the business challenges;
- Develop and propose catalogue of solutions which meets the business challenges;
- Drive sustainable value creation for our customers
- Proactively identify white space opportunities to be developed in close collaboration with the Sales Executive
- Work with internal specialists to develop the best fit solution
- Navigate through our offerings and present “optionality” to our customers. This means that you are able to demonstrate the universe of solutions and explain the relative fit vs customer needs
- Establish strong relationships with our customers C-level and senior executives to drive greater value and business impact of solutions
- Develop and leverage use cases, best practices and application of knowledge to prove ROI analyses for our customers.
- Drive sustainable YoY revenue growth
You will partner with our Sales Executives / Key account managers to ensure our solutions help our customers to manage their customer insight.
Whether it is through marketing automation, customer relationship management, or other technologies or tactics – you demonstrate a path for our customers to gain access to relevant, timely and comprehensive commercial data and business insight.
- Customer relationship management experience
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge in helping CSO or CMO to create data-driven sales and marketing insights
- Result oriented, self-starter who is able to effectively influence across multiple role levels, drive priorities, and own outcomes in a matrixed environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem solving skills
- Proven solution selling capabilities and success in driving and closing large sales projects in a complex matrix environment. Potentially with a background within consulting and/or development/sales of entreprise analytics software
- Ability to work in dynamic, results driven and fast pace culture
It is natural for you to communicate with Chief Sales Officer (CSO) and/or a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to identify profitable growth opportunities. In addition, you have a natural curiosity to explore - and ability to quantify - how Smart data can be valuable in mitigation of those challenges. With this you are able to propose a catalogue of solutions to meet the needs and create compelling business cases.
The ideal candidate has a unique combination of advanced business understanding and at the same time a sincere curiosity around enterprise solutions and analytics. You may have a background in a senior consultant position potentially combined with a position, where you yourself and the decisions you have been responsible for have benefited from data driven and forward looking decision tools.
As a person you are entrepreneurial and you thrive on developing significant growth opportunities. You are robust, calm and willing to be part of a transformation journey where we rebuild the plane as we fly.
We work as a virtual team, so your geographical location is flexible. Travel days are to be expected for this position.
If you have questions please contact Global Sales Director John Mortensen email@example.com or +45 2279 8079.
Is this the job for you please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th of March 2017.
Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company. We help companies to find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do that by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. We employ 2,400 people in 18 countries and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Read more on www.bisnode.com.
Want more information? Please contact:
+45 2279 8079