Are you driven by..
- A solution-oriented and value-based sales process in an international environment?
- Teamwork and working with specialized and talented colleagues?
Bisnode Denmark is expanding and as a part of our ambition to grow the business and leverage the increasing opportunity we need to grow our sales capabilities. Focus will primarily be on developing existing Top 100 customers - but also bringing in new Business in the enterprise segment.
You will be part of the Solution Sales team with 14 experienced colleagues and together with our Analytics & Advisory team we provide the optimal solutions for our customers. Bisnode has a wide range of solutions, partly Bisnode, but also solutions from our long-standing partner Dun & Bradstreet.
Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 19 countries and 2.100 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today´s connected world generates, so-called Big Data. More than 150,000 customers benefit from our Smart Data as a service. We help them manage their data, manage risks in their customer portfolios, and strengthen their overall decision ability – ultimately increasing their sales and revenues. Our database is unique, comprising a large share of companies, individuals, real estate and vehicles in Europe. Bisnode is the largest strategic partner of Dun & Bradstreet, the global provider of business information for more than 250 million companies in 220 countries, since 2002.
Who you are
You want to be part of a growing segment and a great team in a strong company with energy and enthusiasm. You are a strong negotiator with influencing skills and an ability to challenge. You have strong communication skills, you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You are a flexible problem-solver that is used to growth and enjoy working both high and low. You are a self-starter and used to drive and lead on your own. You have a natural interest in data, digitalization and automation.
- Experienced in B2B/B2C strategic sales.
- University degree or Master degree.
- Concept driven sales approach.
- Used to work in an international environment and understand the value of working cross-border.
- Fluent in Danish and English - written and spoken. You are used to negotiate on a high level in English. Other Scandinavian languages are beneficial.
We offer you
- A very dynamic company and the working environment is therefore constantly challenging and hectic but also innovative and fun.
- An energetic, driven, ambitious, international work environment. Challenging workdays and focus on cross-organizational cooperation – in a market leading company.
- An exciting customer portfolio.
- Working closely with your customers, with multiple stakeholders throughout their organization - Developing their business, based on data and analytics.
- Talented colleagues and a great team-spirit.
- Onboarding program.
- Fixed salary and team bonus. Salary is based on qualifications and experience. Pension scheme and health insurance are part of the wage package.