Bisnode Danmark is expanding and as a part of our ambition to grow the business and leverage the increasing opportunity we need to grow our sales capability. Major focus will be on develop existing customers but also bringing in new ones within the finance enterprise segment. Together with the Analytics & Advisory team we ensure that we are presented to the customer for that particular solution. Bisnode has a wide product portfolio, partly of Bisnode product, but also from our long-standing partner Dun & Bradstreet.
You will be a part of the Solution Sales team and this consists of 14 experienced colleagues in which our Head of Solution Sales in Denmark is included, which you will refer to. Bisnode is a global company and you will also get other colleagues around at our offices in Europe. This is a full-time position at our office in Søborg and accession will be by agreement.
Who you are
You want to be a part of a growing segment and a great team in a strong company with energy and enthusiasm. We see that you have to be a strong negotiator with influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels in a partner or client. Your communication is exceptional, you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You are a flexible problem-solver that is used to growth and enjoy working both high and low. You are a self-starter and used to drive and lead on your own. You believe in what we're doing and won't stop at anything to deliver on your goals. You are best at what you do and you know how to get the best out of your colleagues.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of B2B strategic and B2C sales beneficial within the finance segment.
- University degree probably within finance
- Used to work in an international environment and verticals and you have an understandin of the value of working cross-border.
- Fluent in Danish and English – written and spoken – other Scandinavian languages are beneficial and you are used to negotiate on a high level in English.
We offer you
- A very dynamic company and the working environment is therefore constantly challenging and hectic but also innovative and fun
- A energetic, driven, ambitious work environment challenging workdays.
- Salary is based on qualifications and experience.
- Pension scheme and health insurance are part of the wage package
If you have any further questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact Tobias Falck at Sales Only +46 735 21 65 28 or mail email@example.com .
Bisnode´s corporate values are: Customer focus, Constant Curiosity, Collaboration & Trust and it´s important that you can stand behind these.
Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 18 countries and 2.100 employess. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today´s connected world generates, so-called Big Data. More than 150,000 customers benefit from our Smart Data as a service. We help them manage their data, manage risks in their customer portfolios, and strengthen their overall decision ability – ultimately increasing their sales and revenues. Our database is unique, comprising a large share of companies, individuals, real estate and vehicles in Europe. Bisnode is the largest strategic partner of Dun & Bradstreet, the global provider of business information for more than 250 million companies in 220 countries, since 2002.