We are looking for a Data Protection Officer (DPO) for our Norwegian and Danish market.
Are you eager to use your legal and/or compliance competences, project management experience, and communication skills to ensure that our business can comply with complex and evolving personal data protection requirements? Are you motivated by the opportunity to secure our procedures and processes for compliance?
Personal data protection is close to your heart and you are eager to set high standards for an international data and analytics company. You are passionate about the legal framework around personal data protection and curious about challenges organizations are facing here.
You have a relevant Master or equivalent degree - mainly within legal or information security. You have experience with personal data protection or worked with internal personal data protection internally or as Consultant/Legal Advisor. You have a strong business mindset and excited to work in an international environment.
The role as Data Protection Officer for Denmark and Norway is a new role and you will report directly to our Area Director for the Danish and Norwegian market. Your responsibility is to secure that we comply with personal data protection laws, including GDPR. Your main tasks are:
- Assist in answering inquiries from persons who are registered in our database
- Answer internal questions on personal data protection and requirements
- Advise the organization in Denmark and Norway on how to identify, assess, and mitigate personal data protection compliance risks
- Flag and coordinate data breaches on the Data Protection Act
- Keep informed and up to date on the development within personal data protection
- Inform and advise the organization on the obligations we have regarding the Data Protection Act and GDPR
- Ensure compliance of the personal data protection legal framework and act as internal control
- Provide training to business stakeholders to increase competencies and awareness regarding personal data protection
- Advise on consequences and control our activites in accordance with article 35
- Representative for Denmark/Norway in Bisnodes European DPO network
- Coorporate with and act as point of contact for the Authorities.
You can be based in our office in Copenhagen or Oslo but you should expect travel activity between the two sites.
Your next move
If this is the position for you please apply via the application buttons. If you have any questions for the position, please contact Head of Compliance Arnt-Olav Ardal +47 40237466 email@example.com.
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.