Bisnode, a leading data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries. We enable smart decisions through interpretation and analysis of large amounts of data that convert into insights for our clients. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation and digitalization that our society and Bisnode are undergoing. We are convinced that our team will allow you challenge and develop yourself and your career, as well as support Bisnode on its innovation journey.
You are passionate about ground-breaking technologies and curious about challenges organizations are facing. You have a strong business mindset and are open to step out of the ordinary. You are excited to work in an international environment and in a matrix organization.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Working closely with our sales teams in order to meet revenue targets from Bisnode Group Analytics
- Turning Bisnode Group Analytics activities into commercial proposals
- Driving sales enablement on the whole Bisnode Group Analytics offering
- Identifing new potential solutions with commercial scalability
You and your experience
You are a self-motivated and result-oriented individual who is comfortable with ambiguous tasks and relatively fast-paced project environment; you have an open-minded personality and relation-building skills. You offer an extensive experience in identifying, creating and nurturing value and translating it into effective solution-based proposals.
Your are or have:
- Passionate about ground-breaking technology
- Business analytical mindset
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexibility to travel (up to 40% of time)
As Business Development Specialist in Bisnode Group Analytics, you will be working in close collaboration with international sales teams to commercialize Bisnode Group Analytics solutions and identify potential opportunities for scaling. You will act as an interface between our delivery team and account managers across Bisnode. You will interact closely with account managers giving commercial support of our Analytical offering. Your experience and knowledge about customer needs and challenges gained from your curiosity and inquisitiveness will add to our internal knowledge sharing and to the development of sales materials including sales presentations and use cases.
The candidate can be based in any of our Bisnode locations, with a preference for Sweden (Solna), Germany (Darmstardt), Belgium (Brussels), Norway (Oslo) or Denmark (Søborg).
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours! If you are interested in this job don't wait and apply immediately.