Do you want to make a difference in an international company with an ambitious growth strategy?
Can you become a trusted business partner and/or advisor to senior management members, the line of businesses as well as the local and group finance teams?
For Bisnode’s Dun & Bradstreet team we are looking for a Business Partner/Business Controller who would like to be part of a strategic, ambitions, high paced and truly international team. In the team, you will find a high engagement level, lots of laughter and an informal tone.
The main task for the team is to further develop and strengthen the cooperation between Bisnode and Dun & Bradstreet in all of the Bisnode organization making use of the World Wide Network (WWN) – considered to the be the leading business information provider. Furthermore, there will be a focus on the introduction and utilization of the new and modernized Dun & Bradstreet product portfolio.
Being deeply involved in the financial relationship between Bisnode and Dun & Bradstreet as well as supporting growth and profitability opportunities for Bisnode’s 18 markets are the main tasks for the new Business Partner/Business Controller. The broad contact base with international stakeholders from different functions and levels of seniority face to face as well as virtually must come naturally to the candidate.
The position offers a great opportunity to build skills and experience in an international business environment within a dynamic company with a clear growth strategy. A long-term development within your responsibilities is given and you will be part of a winning culture. We look forward to an engaged team member who is dedicated to be part of a success story.
The position is located in Bisnode’s modern office environment in Søborg and some international travel activity should be expected (<20 days/year).
- Be considered a trusted business partner and/or advisor by senior management members, the line of businesses as well as the local and group finance teams
- Drive detailed review, analysis and suggestions on sales, revenue, margin, OPEX & profitability as well as partnership agreements to maximize growth and profitability
- Provide support and recommend solutions to the Dun & Bradstreet team and the Bisnode organization
- Collaborate with the Line of Business teams to grow the business and improve profitability
- Ensure the quality of the financial processes, reporting & budgeting and identify improvement areas
- Lead finance projects and provide insight to business decisions improving financial resultsKromann Search & Selection
- Support the Dun & Bradstreet team and local markets to drive successful outcome of projects and ad hoc tasks
- Master’s degree within business and 3 years of experience
- Business and result oriented, working independent with own tasks and meeting deadlines
- Experience of building management reporting systems/dashboards
- Ability to convert financial analysis, reporting & projects into actionable business insights
- Strong English communication skills relative to international stakeholders from different functions and levels of seniority - face to face as well as virtually
- In-depth business/finance process knowledge to streamline and harmonize these
- Ability to manage a large workload and prioritize
- Experienced with project management
The organization: Bisnode and Dun & Bradstreet World Wide Network
Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 18 countries and 2,100 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. We do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. It means that we can match and analyze our customers data with our data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data. More than 150,000 customers benefit from our Smart Data as a service. We help them manage their data, manage risks in their customer portfolios, and strengthen their overall decision ability – ultimately increasing their sales and profit. Our database is unique, comprising a large share of companies, individuals, real estate and vehicles in Europe. Bisnode is the largest strategic partner of Dun & Bradstreet World Wide Network, the leading global provider of business information for more than 250 million companies in 220 countries, since 2002.
Managing Partner Stig Kromann
Kromann Search & Selection