Do you want to make a difference in an international company with an ambitious growth strategy?
Do you have a technical and digital insight , commercial mindset and strong communication skills ?
Then this job might be the right for you !
For Bisnode’s Dun & Bradstreet team we are looking for an API Solution Architect who would like to be part of a strategic, ambitious, high paced and truly international team. In the team, you will find a high engagement level, lots of laughter and an informal tone.
The main task for the team is to further develop and strengthen the cooperation between Bisnode and Dun & Bradstreet in all of the Bisnode organization making use of the World Wide Network (WWN) – considered to be the leading business information provider. Furthermore, there will be a focus on the introduction and utilization of the new and modernized Dun & Bradstreet product portfolio.
The product portfolio is divided into Risk, Marketing and Compliance. The sale of the product portfolio has increased heavy over the last years and it is of strategic importance for Bisnode and the cooperation with Dun & Bradstreet.
Being part of the digital transformation and deeply involved in the support of selling and integrating Master Data Management solutions to the customers in order to support growth and profitability opportunities for Bisnode’s 19 markets are the main tasks for the new API Solution Architect. The broad contact base with international stakeholders and customers from different functions and levels of seniority face to face as well as virtually must come naturally to the candidate.
The position offers a great opportunity to build skills and experience in an international business environment within a dynamic company with a clear growth strategy. A long-term development within your responsibilities is given and you will be part of a winning culture. We look forward to an engaged team member who is dedicated to be part of a success story.
In the position as API Solution Architect you will have a reference directly to the Director, Marketing and Master Data.
The position is located in Bisnode’s modern office environment in Søborg and some international travel activity should be expected.
- Perfectly combine business view and technical insight in order to help the customers to boost their digital transformation and use of the Bisnode solutions
- Close international cooperation with colleagues in Product Management, Sales and Consulting
- Close international cooperation with customers in order to detect possibilities and challenges
- Close cooperation with product managers in order to position and drive the growth of the product portfolio from Dun & Bradstreet – having a focus on the digital transformation and technical issues
- Being a very important part of the ‘Deal Teams’ and thereby provide expert business and technical input in mid to large sized customer projects from a pre- and post sales perspective
- Close cooperation with the company IT Architect and IT peers in the international setup
- Drive simplification of structure and thereby reduce complexity
- Master’s degree within business informatics, business engineering and / or business management
- Several years of architecture design experience
- Several years of international work experience in the field of product management and / or product marketing and / or pre- and post sales for digital B2B solutions
- Pronounced experience to current internet technology
- An analytic, structured, pragmatic and distinct target oriented approach
- Being customer focused and having a commercial mindset
- Being a team player and having excellent communicative skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Business and result oriented, working independent with own tasks and meeting deadlines
The organization: Bisnode and Dun & Bradstreet World Wide Network
Bisnode is a leading European Data & Analytics company, with operations in 19 countries and 2,100 employees. Bisnode helps companies find and manage their customers throughout the customer lifecycle. They do this by pioneering Smart Data to enable our customers to make Smart Decisions. Bisnode can match and analyze their customers data with their own data and the data that today's connected world generates, so-called Big Data. More than 150,000 customers benefit from Bisnode Smart Data as a service. Bisnode help customers manage their data, manage risks in their customer portfolios, and strengthen their overall decision ability – ultimately increasing their sales and revenues.
Questions for this position please contact Director Marketing & Master Data Patrick Galig at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this the job for you please send your application to email@example.com.